- Salah is an act of worship: It is not a custom. It is not a ritual. It is very special. It has no equal. It has no alternative. There are no excuses, even when you are ill, on a journey or even in a war.
- Salah distinguishes a Mo’min and a non-Mo’min
- Did you know that Salah was the last will of the Prophet (SAAWS). he said with his last breaths: As-Salah, As-Salah as his soul departed.
- Sallah is a sign of total obedience to Allah.
- It is the first act that we will be judged by on judgement day.
Remember to celebrate and share with us Sallah Meat 🙂
Barka Da Sallah from Chop4naija