Blog Series (15mins Healthy Eats for Tv Series) 3- Spicy Avocado Toast Plus Daenerys’ Dragon’s Death
- Lemon juice (To avoid browning)
- Black pepper
- Whole wheat bread
- Mash Avocado and squeeze in a juice of lemon while doing so
- Add salt and black pepper to taste
- Throw in thinly chopped onions
- Combine mixture thoroughly
- Slather on slightly toasted bread and top with fried eggs
Just incase you want a perfect sunny side-up, here’s how:
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat
- Grease pan with oil/butter
- Crack eggs gently into the pan, pouring the white part first then the the yolk
- Make sure there’s enough space between each egg (we usually do 2 eggs at a time)
- Cook till the white part is set but the yolk is still runny (about 3mins)
- If you prefer firm yolks, splash a tablespoon of water in the pan and cover for a minute (the steam cooks the yolk further)
- Season as desired (we used salt and black pepper)
- Use a large metal spatula to transfer eggs to plate
- Enjoy your perfectly fried sunnies
Avocado is known to be packed with vitamins and help manage weight so of course we had to make it the star of one of our dishes! It has this rich buttery feel to it so why not use it as a spread? Because we are embracing the healthy eating culture, we went with whole wheat bread which ordinarily isn’t our thing but decided to spice up the spread. The taste of the bread was absolutely down played and this made us happy. The eggs gave us the right amount of protein to withstand some jaw dropping moments….
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6: ‘Beyond the Wall’
We finally got to witness a real confrontation between the living and the dead but that was just the beginning of our jaws dropping.
When the beast we love Viserion had an ice spear thrown at him by the man we love to hate, The Night King…..another one…..
When Arya accused Sansa of being part of their parents’ murder…..are we done yet?
The best of all, when dead Viserion is dragged out of icy water and the Night King makes him his own!
Who saw that coming? Let us know if you were as shocked as we were in the comment section or on Instagram and Facebook @chop4Naija