Yesterday, I decided to make my own pasta at home. It was a very nice experience. All this while, I have been patronizing different restaurants to have a taste of delicious pasta. Being a first timer, I never knew I could make delicious healthy pasta in my first trial. Although, I made the pasta alone at home, I didn’t eat the pasta alone because I had to invite a friend to be part of the experience. So let me show how to make delicious healthy pasta with tomato sauce.
I will begin the tutorial by listing out the ingredients I used in making my delicious pasta with tomato sauce.
1/4 teaspoon of salt
One tablespoon of milk
2 cups of all-purpose flour
A teaspoon of olive oil
2 Maggi cubes
1 small tin tomato
Groundnut oil or Vegetable oil 10 to 15cl
MAKING THE PASTA
1. Stir the milk, egg and olive oil in a separate bowl till they blend together properly.
2. Mix the salt and flour together in another bowl, then add the mixture in step 1 above on the flour and mix it till it form dough
3. Roll the dough on a table till it becomes so thin on the table and cut them into even-sized strips. After cutting them, dry them on hanger.
4. Boil the pasta in salted water for few minutes until al dente.
PREPARING THE SAUCEWITH PASTA
1. Heat oil and sliced onion in another pan until soft.
2. Add tomato sauce or sliced tomatoes.
3. AddMaggi cube and allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes
4. Add the boiled pasta and allow it cook for 6-8 minutes.
5. Taste to make sure it al dente.
Enjoy your Tomato sauce with pasta